Words containing a, b, e, x
5 letter words containing a, b, e, x
6 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- baveux — a meanspirited know-it-all.
- baxter — James (Keir). 1926–72, New Zealand lyric poet. His works include The Fallen House (1953) and In Fires of No Return (1958)
- bayeux — a town in NW France, on the River Aure: its museum houses the Bayeux tapestry and there is a 13th-century cathedral: dairy foods, plastic. Pop: 13 478 (2008)
- excamb — to exchange
- teabox — a box for storing tea
7 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- abaxile — Alternative form of abaxial.
- axebird — a nightjar of northern Queensland and New Guinea with a cry that sounds like a chopping axe
- bateaux — Also, batteau. Nautical. Chiefly Canadian and Southern U.S.. a small, flat-bottomed rowboat used on rivers. a half-decked, sloop-rigged boat used for fishing on Chesapeake Bay; skipjack. (in some regions) a scow.
- bauxite — Bauxite is a clay-like substance from which aluminium is obtained.
- beatbox — a drum machine
8 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- axle-box — the journal box of a rotating axle
- bandeaux — Plural form of bandeau.
- banjaxed — destroyed or ruined
- battleax — If you call a middle-aged or older woman a battleax, you mean she is very difficult and unpleasant because of her fierce and determined attitude.
- bisexual — Someone who is bisexual is sexually attracted to both men and women.
9 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- 100basefx — (networking) Fast Ethernet over optical fibre.
- 100basetx — (networking) The predominant form of Fast Ethernet. 100BaseTX runs over two pairs of wires in category 5 cable.
- affixable — Capable of being affixed.
- bandboxes — Plural form of bandbox.
- basifixed — (of an anther) attached to the filament by its base
10 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- ambidexter — someone who is ambidextrous
- ambisexual — relating to or affecting both the male and female sexes
- battle-axe — If you call a middle-aged or older woman a battle-axe, you mean she is very difficult and unpleasant because of her fierce and determined attitude.
- battleaxes — Plural form of battleaxe.
- beatboxing — a form of hip-hop music in which the voice is used to simulate percussion instruments
11 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- axe-breaker — an Australian oleaceous tree, Notelaea longifolia, yielding very hard timber
- bedaux-plan — a system of payment for work on the basis of the number of points of work done in a given amount of time, each point representing one minute of work on a given job at a normal rate of speed.
- benefactrix — benefactress.
- bisexuality — Biology. of both sexes. combining male and female organs in one individual; hermaphroditic.
- bulimarexia — bulimia (sense 2)
12 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambisextrous — Informal. sexually attracted to both sexes; bisexual. used by or suitable for either sex; unisex: ambisextrous hair styles.
- autoexec.bat — (operating system) The batch file containing commands, loaded by MS-DOS after running CONFIG.SYS. AUTOEXEC.BAT contains normal DOS commands and can be used for additional system configuration such as setting paths and variables, configuring network connections and running application programs.
- carboxylated — Simple past tense and past participle of carboxylate.
- chatterboxes — Plural form of chatterbox.
13 letter words containing a, b, e, x
14 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- beta-oxidation — a process by which fatty acids are degraded, involving oxidation of the beta carbons and removal of successive two-carbon fragments from the fatty acid.
- decarboxylases — Plural form of decarboxylase.
- exacerbatingly — In an exacerbating way; so as to aggravate or make worse.
- exhaustibility — The property of being exhaustible.
15 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- benzoglyoxaline — benzimidazole.
- decarboxylation — the removal or loss of a carboxyl group from an organic compound
- exchangeability — The condition of being exchangeable.
- hydroxybutyrate — (chemistry) any salt or ester of hydroxybutyric acid, but especially of gamma-hydroxybutyric acid.
- inexcusableness — The quality of being inexcusable.
16 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- carboxylesterase — (enzyme) Any enzyme that catalyses the hydrolysis of a carboxylic ester.
- carboxypeptidase — any of several digestive enzymes that catalyze the removal of an amino acid from the end of a peptide chain having a free carbonyl group.
- deoxyhaemoglobin — (biochemistry) The form of haemoglobin that has released its oxygen.
- hexahydrobenzene — cyclohexane.
17 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- boileau-despreaux — Nicolas [nee-kaw-lah] /ni kɔˈlɑ/ (Show IPA), 1636–1711, French critic and poet.
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- deoxyribonuclease — DNase.
- hyperexcitability — an excessive reaction to stimuli.
18 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- hexachlorobiphenyl — (organic compound) Either of forty-two isomers of the polychlorinated biphenyl containing six chlorine atoms.
19 letter words containing a, b, e, x
22 letter words containing a, b, e, x
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, E, X. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 608 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, E, X that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.