Words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
6 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- banged — Often, bangs. a fringe of hair combed or brushed forward over the forehead.
7 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- bandage — A bandage is a long strip of cloth which is wrapped around a wounded part of someone's body to protect or support it.
- bangled — a rigid, ring-shaped bracelet usually made without a clasp so as to slip over the hand, but sometimes having a hinged opening and a clasp.
- beading — Beading is a narrow strip of wood that is used for decorating or edging furniture and doors.
- bondage — Bondage is the condition of being someone's property and having to work for them.
- dogbane — any of several plants of the genus Apocynum, especially A. androsaemifolium, yielding an acrid milky juice and having an intensely bitter root.
8 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- abednego — one of Daniel's three companions who, together with Shadrach and Meshach, was miraculously saved from destruction in Nebuchadnezzar's fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12–30)
- badigeon — a composition for patching surface defects in carpentry or masonry.
- badinage — Badinage is humorous or light-hearted conversation that often involves teasing someone.
- bandaged — Simple past tense and past participle of bandage.
- bandager — someone who bandages
9 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- abnegated — Simple past tense and past participle of abnegate.
- badgering — any of various burrowing, carnivorous mammals of the family Mustelidae, as Taxidea taxus, of North America, and Meles meles, of Europe and Asia.
- badinages — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of badinage.
- banbridge — a district in S Northern Ireland, in Co Down. Pop: 43 083 (2003 est). Area: 442 sq km (170 sq miles)
- bargained — Simple past tense and past participle of bargain.
10 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- abridgment — a shortened version of a written work
- bainbridge — Beryl.1934–2010, British novelist and playwright. Novels include The Dressmaker (1973), Injury Time (1977), Master Georgie (1998), and According to Queeney (2001)
- bangladesh — a republic in S Asia: formerly the Eastern Province of Pakistan; became independent in 1971 after civil war and the defeat of Pakistan by India; consists of the plains and vast deltas of the Ganges and Brahmaputra Rivers; prone to flooding: economy based on jute and jute products (over 70 per cent of world production); a member of the Commonwealth. Language: Bengali. Religion: Muslim. Currency: taka. Capital: Dhaka. Pop: 163 654 860 (2013 est). Area: 142 797 sq km (55 126 sq miles)
- bartending — to serve or work as a bartender.
- bedazzling — to impress forcefully, especially so as to make oblivious to faults or shortcomings: Audiences were bedazzled by her charm.
11 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- abidingness — The state or quality abiding. (Mid 19th century.).
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- bandylegged — having bandy legs; bowlegged
- bangladeshi — Bangladeshi means belonging to or relating to Bangladesh, or to its people or culture.
12 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- abridgements — Plural form of abridgement.
- backgrounded — Simple past tense and past participle of background.
- backgrounder — A backgrounder is a short article in a newspaper or magazine that provides background information about a particular subject.
- backpedaling — to retard the forward motion by pressing backward on the pedal, especially of a bicycle with coaster brakes.
- badger-skunk — Also called badger skunk, rooter skunk. a large, naked-muzzled skunk, Conepatus mesoleucus, common in the southwestern U.S. and Mexico, having a black coat with one broad white stripe down the back and tail.
13 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- advantageable — being of advantage; advantageous
- backgrounders — Plural form of backgrounder.
- backpedalling — to retard the forward motion by pressing backward on the pedal, especially of a bicycle with coaster brakes.
- bandspreading — an additional tuning control in some radio receivers whereby a selected narrow band of frequencies can be spread over a wider frequency band, in order to give finer control of tuning
- battlegrounds — Plural form of battleground.
14 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- aviation-badge — Also called aviation badge. Military Informal. a badge bearing the image of a spread pair of bird's wings with a distinctive center design, awarded to an aircrewman on completion of certain requirements.
- back-pedalling — a retreat from or a retraction of a previously held view
- beard-stroking — deep thought
- bedraggledness — The state or condition of being bedraggled.
- belgian-endive — endive (def 2).
15 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgeably — in a way that is able to be generally acknowledged or recognized
- beta-adrenergic — pertaining to or involving beta receptors
- butter-and-eggs — any of various plants, such as toadflax, the flowers of which are of two shades of yellow
- child-battering — the physical abuse of a child by a parent or guardian, as by beating.
16 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- deoxyhaemoglobin — (biochemistry) The form of haemoglobin that has released its oxygen.
- disagreeableness — (uncountable) The state or quality of being disagreeable.
- double-breasting — the practice of employing nonunion workers, especially in a separate division, to supplement the work of higher-paid union workers.
- indefatigability — incapable of being tired out; not yielding to fatigue; untiring.
- knowledgeability — possessing or exhibiting knowledge, insight, or understanding; intelligent; well-informed; discerning; perceptive.
17 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- board-and-shingle — a small dwelling with wooden walls and a shingle roof
- headline-grabbing — A headline-grabbing statement or activity is one that is intended to attract a lot of attention, especially from the media.
- indefatigableness — The state of being indefatigable.
- indistinguishable — not distinguishable.
18 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- character-building — improving certain good or useful traits in a person's character, esp self-reliance, endurance, and courage
19 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
27 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
32 letter words containing a, b, e, d, n, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, E, D, N, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1126 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, E, D, N, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.