Words containing a, b, d, u
4 letter words containing a, b, d, u
5 letter words containing a, b, d, u
6 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- abboud — Ibrahim [ib-rah-heem] /ɪb rɑˈhim/ (Show IPA), 1900–1983, Sudanese army general and statesman: prime minister 1958–64.
- abduce — to abduct
- abduct — If someone is abducted by another person, he or she is taken away illegally, usually using force.
- abound — If things abound, or if a place abounds with things, there are very large numbers of them.
- absurd — If you say that something is absurd, you are criticizing it because you think that it is ridiculous or that it does not make sense.
7 letter words containing a, b, d, u
8 letter words containing a, b, d, u
9 letter words containing a, b, d, u
10 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abductions — Plural form of abduction.
- abdul-aziz — 1830-76; sultan of Turkey (1861-76)
- aboundance — (obsolete) abundance.
- absurdness — utterly or obviously senseless, illogical, or untrue; contrary to all reason or common sense; laughably foolish or false: an absurd explanation.
11 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- aboundingly — In an abounding manner; in a manner that abounds; plentifully. (First attested from around (1350 to 1470.)).
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- absurdities — Plural form of absurdity.
- adumbrating — Present participle of adumbrate.
12 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- abdul-jabbar — Kareem [kuh-reem] /kəˈrim/ (Show IPA), (Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor, Jr) born 1947, U.S. basketball player.
- abjudication — (rare) Rejection by judicial sentence.
- albuminoidal — (chemistry) Of the nature of an albuminoid.
- aldebaranium — (chemistry, obsolete) A rejected name for ytterbium.
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
13 letter words containing a, b, d, u
14 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- ambidextrously — In an ambidextrous manner.
- autoantibodies — Plural form of autoantibody.
- barium-hydrate — Also called calcined baryta, barium oxide, barium monoxide, barium protoxide. a white or yellowish-white poisonous solid, BaO, highly reactive with water: used chiefly as a dehydrating agent and in the manufacture of glass.
15 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- blockade-runner — a ship or person that passes through a blockade.
- bullnose-header — Also called bullnose header. a brick having one of the edges across its width rounded for laying as a header in a sill or the like.
- butter-and-eggs — any of various plants, such as toadflax, the flowers of which are of two shades of yellow
- circumambulated — Simple past tense and past participle of circumambulate.
16 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- absobloodylutely — (British slang) absolutely.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- bread-and-butter — providing a livelihood or basic source of income; supplying the basic needs of life: a bread-and-butter job; the agency's bread-and-butter account.
- caducibranchiate — (of many amphibians, such as frogs) having gills during one stage of the life cycle only
17 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
- boileau-despreaux — Nicolas [nee-kaw-lah] /ni kɔˈlɑ/ (Show IPA), 1636–1711, French critic and poet.
- deoxyribonuclease — DNase.
18 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- non-understandable — capable of being understood; comprehensible.
- the-master-builder — a play (1892) by Ibsen.
19 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pseudo-biographical — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
20 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- balled-and-burlapped — of or relating to a tree, shrub, or other plant prepared for transplanting by allowing the roots to remain covered by a ball of soil around which canvas or burlap is tied.
21 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
24 letter words containing a, b, d, u
32 letter words containing a, b, d, u
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, D, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3203 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, D, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.