Words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
7 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- bascule — a bridge with a movable section hinged about a horizontal axis and counterbalanced by a weight
- basescu — Traian. born 1951, Romanian politician, president of Romania (2004–14)
- because — You use because when stating the reason for something.
- becuase — Misspelling of because.
- subrace — a subdivision of a race
8 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
9 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
10 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
11 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
12 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- amuse-bouche — an appetizer before a meal
- backpressure — a resistant pressure exerted by liquid or gas against the forward motion or flow of an exhaust or pipe system: Careful control of backpressure ensures an even supply of oil from the well.
- balsamaceous — any of various fragrant exudations from certain trees, especially trees of the genus Commiphora, as balm-of-Gilead. Compare balm (def 1).
- bankruptcies — Plural form of bankruptcy.
- beaumarchais — Pierre Augustin Caron de (pjɛr oɡystɛ̃ karɔ̃ də). 1732–99, French dramatist, noted for his comedies The Barber of Seville (1775) and The Marriage of Figaro (1784)
13 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- aschaffenburg — a city in Germany, on the River Main in Bavaria: seat of the Imperial Diet (1447); ceded to Bavaria in 1814. Pop: 68 607 (2003 est)
- backgrounders — Plural form of backgrounder.
- bancassurance — the selling of insurance products by a bank to its customers
- battlecruiser — A large warship of a type built in the early 20th century, carrying similar armament to a battleship but faster and more lightly armored.
- bignoniaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Bignoniaceae, a chiefly tropical family of trees, shrubs, and lianas, including jacaranda, bignonia, and catalpa
14 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- arborsculpture — The art and craft technique of growing and shaping tree trunks.
- baccalaureates — Plural form of baccalaureate.
- balsaminaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Balsaminaceae, a family of flowering plants, including balsam and touch-me-not, that have irregular flowers and explosive capsules
- bascule-bridge — a device operating like a balance or seesaw, especially an arrangement of a movable bridge (bascule bridge) by which the rising floor or section is counterbalanced by a weight.
- bechamel-sauce — a white sauce, sometimes seasoned with onion and nutmeg.
15 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- accountableness — the condition of being answerable or accountable
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- bacteriophagous — Pertaining to the predation and consumption of bacterium.
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- branchiostegous — branchiostegal.
16 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- commensurability — The quality of being commensurable or commensurate.
- communicableness — The state or quality of being communicable.
17 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- deoxyribonuclease — DNase.
- postbaccalaureate — bachelor's degree.
18 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
19 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- incommensurableness — (rare) Incommensurability.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- pseudo-biographical — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
20 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- call-by-value-result — An argument passing convention where the actual argument is a variable V whose value is copied to a local variable L inside the called function or procedure. If the procedure modifies L, these changes will not affect V, which may also be in scope inside the procedure, until the procedure returns when the final value of L is copied to V. Under call-by-reference changes to L would affect V immediately. Used, for example, by BBC BASIC V on the Acorn Archimedes.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
22 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
27 letter words containing a, b, c, u, s, e
- publius-licinius-valerianus — (Publius Licinius Valerianus) died a.d. c260, Roman emperor 253–60.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, C, U, S, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1508 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, C, U, S, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.