Words containing a, b, c, t, e
5 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- cabet — Étienne [ey-tyen] /eɪˈtyɛn/ (Show IPA), 1788–1856, French socialist who established a utopian community in the U.S. (in Illinois) called Icaria: became U.S. citizen 1854.
6 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
7 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
8 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
9 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- abjection — an abject state or condition
- abjective — tending to degrade, humiliate, or demoralize: the abjective influences of his early life.
- ablactate — to wean.
- accumbent — (of plant parts and plants) lying against some other part or thing
- aerobatic — (used with a plural verb) stunts performed in flight by an airplane, glider, or the like.
10 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- about-face — An about-face is a complete change of attitude or opinion.
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
11 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- abranchiate — having no gills
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- abstractive — that abstracts or can abstract
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- acetobacter — any of several ellipsoidal or rodshaped aerobic bacteria of the genus Acetobacter, certain species of which are used in making vinegar.
12 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- alphabetical — Alphabetical means arranged according to the normal order of the letters in the alphabet.
- ambitendency — ambivalence, especially when acted out; a tendency to contradictory behavior arising from conflicting impulses.
13 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
14 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- anti-bacterial — destructive to or inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- anti-incumbent — holding an indicated position, role, office, etc., currently: the incumbent officers of the club.
- antirepublican — opposed to the principles or practice of republicanism
15 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- bathing-machine — a small bathhouse on wheels formerly used as a dressing room and in which bathers could also be transported from the beach to the water.
- belt-and-braces — providing double security, in case one security measure should fail
16 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
17 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- baile-atha-cliath — Gaelic Baile Àtha Cliath. a seaport in and the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in the E part, on the Irish Sea.
18 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- chlorobromomethane — a clear, colorless, volatile, nonflammable liquid, CH 2 ClBr, used chiefly as an extinguishing agent in fire extinguishers and as a solvent in organic synthesis.
19 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- phenylthiocarbamide — a crystalline, slightly water-soluble solid, C 6 H 5 NHCSNH 2 , that is either tasteless or bitter, depending upon the heredity of the taster, and is used in medical genetics and as a diagnostic.
20 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
22 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
23 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- pentachloronitrobenzene — a crystalline compound, C 6 Cl 5 NO 2 , used as an herbicide and insecticide. Abbreviation: PCNB.
24 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
32 letter words containing a, b, c, t, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, C, T, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4842 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, C, T, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.