Words containing a, b, c, t
5 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- batch — A batch of things or people is a group of things or people of the same kind, especially a group that is dealt with at the same time or is sent to a particular place at the same time.
- bract — a specialized leaf, usually smaller than the foliage leaves, with a single flower or inflorescence growing in its axil
- cabet — Étienne [ey-tyen] /eɪˈtyɛn/ (Show IPA), 1788–1856, French socialist who established a utopian community in the U.S. (in Illinois) called Icaria: became U.S. citizen 1854.
- cabot — John Italian name Giovanni Caboto. 1450–98, Italian explorer, who landed in North America in 1497, under patent from Henry VII of England, and explored the coast from Nova Scotia to Newfoundland
6 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- abduct — If someone is abducted by another person, he or she is taken away illegally, usually using force.
- abject — You use abject to emphasize that a situation or quality is extremely bad.
- bactra — an ancient country in W Asia, between the Oxus River and the Hindu Kush Mountains. Capital: Bactra.
- baltic — denoting or relating to the Baltic Sea or the Baltic States
- betcha — I bet you
7 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- abacist — a person skilled in using an abacus.
- abiotic — of nonliving substances or environmental factors
- abreact — to alleviate (emotional tension) through abreaction
- acrobat — An acrobat is an entertainer who performs difficult physical acts such as jumping and balancing, especially in a circus.
- actable — that can be acted
8 letter words containing a, b, c, t
9 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abjection — an abject state or condition
- abjective — tending to degrade, humiliate, or demoralize: the abjective influences of his early life.
10 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
11 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- abranchiate — having no gills
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- abstracting — thought of apart from concrete realities, specific objects, or actual instances: an abstract idea.
12 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- alphabetical — Alphabetical means arranged according to the normal order of the letters in the alphabet.
13 letter words containing a, b, c, t
14 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
15 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
- bait-and-switch — denoting a deceptive method of selling, by which customers, attracted to a store by sale items, are told either that the advertised bargain item is out of stock or is inferior to a higher-priced item that is available.
16 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
17 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- baile-atha-cliath — Gaelic Baile Àtha Cliath. a seaport in and the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in the E part, on the Irish Sea.
18 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- bankers-acceptance — a draft or bill of exchange that a bank has accepted. Abbreviation: BA. Also called banker's acceptance. Compare acceptance (def 6).
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
19 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
20 letter words containing a, b, c, t
22 letter words containing a, b, c, t
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
On this page, we collect all words with A, B, C, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6491 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains A, B, C, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.