All soaring synonyms
- avian — of, relating to, or resembling a bird
- ambitious — Someone who is ambitious has a strong desire to be successful, rich, or powerful.
- heart-rending — causing or expressing intense grief, anguish, or distress.
- airborne — If an aircraft is airborne, it is in the air and flying.
- come on strong — If someone comes on strong, they make their intentions or feelings clear in an excessive or aggressive way.
- fireball — Sir Charles George Douglas, 1860–1943, Canadian poet and novelist.
- alpine — Alpine means existing in or relating to mountains, especially the ones in Switzerland.
- flying — making flight or passing through the air; that flies: a flying insect; an unidentified flying object.
- high — having a great or considerable extent or reach upward or vertically; lofty; tall: a high wall.
- montane — pertaining to, growing in, or inhabiting mountainous regions.
- high-rise — (of a building) having a comparatively large number of stories and equipped with elevators: a high-rise apartment house.
- arising — to get up from sitting, lying, or kneeling; rise: He arose from his chair when she entered the room.
- floating — being buoyed up on water or other liquid.
- lofty — extending high in the air; of imposing height; towering: lofty mountains.
- goal-oriented — (of a person) focused on reaching a specific objective or accomplishing a given task; driven by purpose: goal-oriented teams of teachers.
- beanstalk — the stem of a bean plant
- in the clouds — a visible collection of particles of water or ice suspended in the air, usually at an elevation above the earth's surface.
- idiopathic — of unknown cause, as a disease.
- harrowing — extremely disturbing or distressing; grievous: a harrowing experience.
- ball of fire — a very lively person
- highrise — (of a building) having a comparatively large number of stories and equipped with elevators: a high-rise apartment house.
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- aeronautical — Aeronautical means involving or relating to the design and construction of aeroplanes.
- altitudinous — pertaining to altitude or height
- assurgent — (of leaves, stems, etc) curving or growing upwards; rising
- winging — either of the two forelimbs of most birds and of bats, corresponding to the human arms, that are specialized for flight.
- hovering — Present participle of hover.
- ascendant — proceeding upwards; rising
- ascending — If a group of things is arranged in ascending order, each thing is bigger, greater, or more important than the thing before it.
- elastic — (of an object or material) able to resume its normal shape spontaneously after contraction, dilatation, or distortion.
- avigation — aerial navigation.
- highland — a region in N Scotland, including a number of the Inner Hebrides. 9710 sq. mi. (25,148 sq. km).
- highlands — a region in N Scotland, including a number of the Inner Hebrides. 9710 sq. mi. (25,148 sq. km).
- ascension — In some religions, when someone goes to heaven, you can refer to their ascension to heaven.
- flight — an act or instance of fleeing or running away; hasty departure.