All melanoma synonyms
- malignancy — the quality or condition of being malignant.
- tumour — a swollen part; swelling; protuberance.
- tumor — a swollen part; swelling; protuberance.
- disease — a disordered or incorrectly functioning organ, part, structure, or system of the body resulting from the effect of genetic or developmental errors, infection, poisons, nutritional deficiency or imbalance, toxicity, or unfavorable environmental factors; illness; sickness; ailment.
- growth — the act or process, or a manner of growing; development; gradual increase.
- cancer — Cancer is one of the twelve signs of the zodiac. Its symbol is a crab. People who are born approximately between the 21st of June and the 22nd of July come under this sign.
- sarcoma — any of various malignant tumors composed of neoplastic cells resembling embryonic connective tissue.