All chock-full synonyms
- brimming — completely full with something
- overcrowded — filled to excess; packed.
- overflowing — to flow or run over, as rivers or water: After the thaw, the river overflows and causes great damage.
- packed — transporting, or used in transporting, a pack or load: pack animals.
- stuffed — the material of which anything is made: a hard, crystalline stuff.
- chock-a-block — A place that is chock-a-block is very full of people, things, or vehicles.
- crammed — If a place is crammed with things or people, it is full of them, so that there is hardly room for anything or anyone else.
- jam-packed — to fill or pack as tightly or fully as possible: We jam-packed the basket with all kinds of fruit.
- bulging — a rounded projection, bend, or protruding part; protuberance; hump: a bulge in a wall.