All cabbage synonyms
- vegetable — any plant whose fruit, seeds, roots, tubers, bulbs, stems, leaves, or flower parts are used as food, as the tomato, bean, beet, potato, onion, asparagus, spinach, or cauliflower.
- sauerkraut — cabbage cut fine, salted, and allowed to ferment until sour.
- kale — Also called borecole. a cabbagelike cultivated plant, Brassica oleracea acephala, of the mustard family, having curled or wrinkled leaves: used as a vegetable.
- savoy — a member of the royal house of Italy that ruled from 1861 to 1946.
- coleslaw — Coleslaw is a salad of chopped raw cabbage, carrots, onions, and sometimes other vegetables, usually with mayonnaise.
- broccoli — Broccoli is a vegetable with green stalks and green or purple tops.
- colewort — cole