All accommodated synonyms
- unassertive — confidently aggressive or self-assured; positive: aggressive; dogmatic: He is too assertive as a salesman.
- unresisting — to withstand, strive against, or oppose: to resist infection; to resist temptation.
- well-disposed — favorably, sympathetically, or kindly disposed: The sponsors are well-disposed toward our plan.
- unprotesting — an expression or declaration of objection, disapproval, or dissent, often in opposition to something a person is powerless to prevent or avoid: a protest against increased taxation.
- meet — greatest lower bound
- resigned — submissive or acquiescent.
- stoical — impassive; characterized by a calm, austere fortitude befitting the Stoics: a stoical sufferer.
- resist — to withstand, strive against, or oppose: to resist infection; to resist temptation.