All accessorized synonyms
- ornamented — (of a character) highly embellished or ornate; altered by embellishment.
- decorated — (often initial capital letter) of pertaining to, or characteristic of the English gothic architecture of the late 13th through the late 14th centuries, characterized by curvilinear tracery, elaborate ornamental sculpture and vaulting, and refinement of stonecutting techniques.
- beautified — Simple past tense and past participle of beautify.
- adorned — to decorate or add beauty to, as by ornaments: garlands of flowers adorning their hair.
- accented — Language or speech that is accented is spoken with a particular accent.
- supplemented — something added to complete a thing, supply a deficiency, or reinforce or extend a whole.