Sentences with partying
- A cocktail party.
- A fishing party; a search party.
- The Republican Party; the Democratic Party.
- To put considerations of party first.
- He was a party to the merger deal.
- Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- I have your party on the line.
- The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- Party leaders.
- Her new party dress.