Sentences with falloff
- The fact is, despite the falloff in passengers after 9/11, airplanes are the fastest-growing source of man-made greenhouse gases.
- The industry has been hampered by a falloff in customers and other problems, Teng said.
- That's largely because of a falloff in the Los Angeles area, where feature filming in 2008 was nearly half what it was at its peak in 1996.
- Experts said the November drop in home contracts and in new home sales reflected a falloff after a surge in activity as buyers rushed into.
- The broad falloff has occurred as some groups, including Catholics, have seen their overall numbers rise.