Sentences with chlorinating
- Plenty of good ventilation to properly draw out contaminants that have gassed-off during the shocking or super- chlorinating process.
- In a short time, chlorinating public supplies became the rule in all industrialized nations.
- Tca or Trichloroacetic acid is a kind of chemical solution made by chlorinating acetic acid.
- On the most basic level, a chlorinator is an automatic chlorinating device.
- By testing the water balance with a test kit and super chlorinating, you should solve this problem.
- This simple technology has been fine-tuned for pools and now is becoming the most preferred way of chlorinating ones' pool.