Sentences with cable
- ...overhead power cables.
- ...the heavy anchor cable.
- The bridge is held up by cables.
- We need more cable to hook up the computers.
- They ran commercials on cable systems across the country.
- She sent a cable to her mother.
- Their company supplied cable for the project.
- With cable broadband, you buy plans that provide a download speed up to 30 megabits per second, which is lightning fast.
- 'Don't do it again,' Franklin cabled her when he got her letter. [VERB noun with quote]
- In France, 27 major cities are soon to be cabled. [be VERB-ed]
- A submarine cable
- In urban areas an underground cable is used to deliver power to buildings.A transmission line is a cable for carrying an electrical signal from one place to another.A cable is a conducting wire or wires separated and surrounded by a dielectric substance or insulation.
- I tried to watch the movie last night but my cable was out.
- The state will be completely cabled in a few years.