Sentences with advocated
- He advocated higher salaries for teachers.
- A father who advocates for his disabled child.
- The 1980 boycott of the Games was advocated by US president Jimmy Carter as a response to the Soviet Union's intervention in Afghanistan.
- Members of the Residents' Group 3081 advocated long and hard for this move.
- An advocate of peace.
- In the late 1960s, Professor Jerzy Zubrzycki advocated migrants keep their ethnic identities and, along with a few others.
- Samantha Lane Matthew Lloyd has advocated a mid-season draft and the introduction of short-term playing contracts.