Sentences with accomplishment
- For a novelist, that's quite an accomplishment.
- His function is vital to the accomplishment of the agency's mission.
- Her family is proud of all her academic accomplishments.
- Her knowledge of foreign languages is among her many accomplishments.
- The accomplishment of our desires.
- Space exploration is a major accomplishment of science.
- We celebrated the accomplishment of all our goals.
- The senior students danced with such accomplishment that it left many in the audience gasping.
- A career measured in a series of small accomplishments.
- Hundreds of cable wireless and telegraphic messages of congratulation on the accomplishment of his great feat awaited Captain Ross Smith on his arrival.