Sentences with abusing
- To abuse one's authority.
- To abuse a horse; to abuse one's eyesight.
- He subjected his wife to physical and emotional abuse.
- The prisoner hurled abuse at the judge.
- The abuse of privileges.
- The officer heaped abuse on his men.
- Victorian Principals Association president Fred Ackerman said the number of incidents of parents physically and verbally abusing teachers.
- Investigators believe Smith was part of a pedophile ring involving several foreigners abusing young Indonesians and distributing child porn.
- The child was subjected to cruel abuse.
- The abuses of a totalitarian regime.