Rhymes with mab
- ab — In some American universities, an AB is the same as a BA.
- bab — the Bab title of Mirza Ali Mohammed. 1819–50, Persian religious leader: founded Babism; executed as a heretic of Islam
- cab — A cab is a taxi.
- crab — A crab is a sea creature with a flat round body covered by a shell, and five pairs of legs with large claws on the front pair. Crabs usually move sideways.
- crabb — George, 1778–1851, English author and philologist.
- crabbe — George. 1754–1832, English narrative poet, noted for his depiction of impoverished rural life in The Village (1783) and The Borough (1810)
- dab — DAB is the transmission of digital stereo over conventional radio channels. DAB is an abbreviation for 'digital audio broadcasting'.
- drab — dull; cheerless; lacking in spirit, brightness, etc.
- fab — fabulous (def 2).
- flab — flabby flesh; unwanted fat: Daily exercise will get rid of the flab around your waist.
- gab — to talk or chat idly; chatter.
- grab — to seize suddenly or quickly; snatch; clutch: He grabbed me by the collar.
- jab — a poke with the end or point of something; a sharp, quick thrust.
- knab — (colloquial) To nab or steal.
- lab — Informal. Labrador retriever.
- nab — to arrest or capture.
- rab — a wooden beater for mixing plaster or mortar.
- scab — the incrustation that forms over a sore or wound during healing.
- slab — a broad, flat, somewhat thick piece of stone, wood, or other solid material.
- stab — to pierce or wound with or as if with a pointed weapon: She stabbed a piece of chicken with her fork.
- tab — ht
- blue crab — any of a genus (Callinectes) of crabs, esp. a blue-legged, edible swimming species (C. sapidus) of the Atlantic coast of North America
- giant crab — a large, deep-water Japanese spider crab, Macrocheira kaempferi, sometimes measuring 11 feet (3.4 meters) across from claw to claw.
- king crab — horseshoe crab.
- pea crab — any of several tiny crabs of the family Pinnotheridae, the female of which lives as a commensal in the shells of bivalve mollusks.
- prefab — prefabricated.
- rock crab — any of several crabs that live along rocky beaches, especially those of the genus Cancer, as C. irroratus, of the eastern coast of North America, having the rear legs modified for running.
- sand dab — any of several flatfishes used for food, especially of the genus Citharichthys, inhabiting waters along the Pacific coast of North America.
- stone crab — an edible crab, Menippe mercenaria, of rocky shores from the southern U.S. to Mexico and certain areas of the Caribbean, prized for the meat of its claws.
- fiddler crab — any small, burrowing crab of the genus Uca, characterized by one greatly enlarged claw in the male.
- hermit crab — any of numerous crabs, especially of the genera Pagurus and Eupagurus, that protect their soft uncovered abdomen by occupying the castoff shell of a univalve mollusk.
- jonah crab — a large, red, deepwater crab, Cancer borealis, of the east coast of North America.
- olive drab — a deep olive color.
- oyster crab — a pea crab, Pinnotheres ostreum, the female of which lives as a commensal within the mantle cavity of oysters.
- spider crab — any of various crabs of the family Majidae, having long, slender legs and a comparatively small, triangular body.
- swimming crab — any of numerous, chiefly marine crabs, especially of the family Portunidae, having the legs adapted for swimming.
Four-or-more syllable rhymes
- alaska crab — king crab (def 2).
- calico crab — a brightly speckled swimming crab, Ovalipes ocellatus, of sandy beaches along the Atlantic coast of the U.S.
- horseshoe crab — a large marine arthropod, Limulus polyphemus, of shallow coastal waters of eastern North America and eastern Asia, having both compound and simple eyes, book gills, a stiff tail, and a brown carapace curved like a horseshoe: a living fossil related to the woodlouse.
Four-or-more syllable rhymes
- alaskan king crab — king crab (def 2).