Rhymes with lumps
- bumps — the act of bumping a child
- clumps — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of clump.
- dumps — an accumulation of discarded garbage, refuse, etc.
- jumps — Plural form of jump.
- mumps — an infectious disease characterized by inflammatory swelling of the parotid and usually other salivary glands, and sometimes by inflammation of the testes or ovaries, caused by a paramyxovirus.
- stumps — the lower end of a tree or plant left after the main part falls or is cut off; a standing tree trunk from which the upper part and branches have been removed.
- trumps — a trumpet.
- goose bumps — If you get goose bumps, the hairs on your skin stand up so that it is covered with tiny bumps. You get goose bumps when you are cold, frightened, or excited.