Rhymes with accommodated
- dated — Dated things seem old-fashioned, although they may once have been fashionable or modern.
Four-or-more syllable rhymes
- accommodate — If a building or space can accommodate someone or something, it has enough room for them.
- complicated — If you say that something is complicated, you mean it has so many parts or aspects that it is difficult to understand or deal with.
- concentrated — A concentrated liquid has been increased in strength by having water removed from it.
- consecrated — having been made or declared sacred or holy
- constipated — Someone who is constipated has difficulty in getting rid of solid waste from their body.
- consummated — to bring to a state of perfection; fulfill.
- dominated — to rule over; govern; control.
- populated — to inhabit; live in; be the inhabitants of.
- promulgated — to make known by open declaration; publish; proclaim formally or put into operation (a law, decree of a court, etc.).