Rhymes with abusing
- boozing — any alcoholic beverage; whiskey.
- bruising — If someone has bruising on their body, they have bruises on it.
- choosing — to select from a number of possibilities; pick by preference: She chose Sunday for her departure.
- fusing — Electricity. a protective device, used in an electric circuit, containing a conductor that melts under heat produced by an excess current, thereby opening the circuit. Compare circuit breaker.
- losing — causing or suffering loss.
- musing — absorbed in thought; meditative.
- oozing — (of moisture, liquid, etc.) to flow, percolate, or exude slowly, as through holes or small openings.
- using — to employ for some purpose; put into service; make use of: to use a knife.
- accusing — If you look at someone with an accusing expression or speak to them in an accusing tone of voice, you are showing that you think they have done something wrong.
- amusing — Someone or something that is amusing makes you laugh or smile.
- confusing — Something that is confusing makes it difficult for people to know exactly what is happening or what to do.
- misusing — wrong or improper use; misapplication.
- refusing — to decline to accept (something offered): to refuse an award.