Words related to conceal
- to change the appearance or guise of so as to conceal identity or mislead, as by means of deceptive garb: The king was disguised as a peasant.
- to give a false or misleading appearance to; conceal the truth or real nature of: to dissemble one's incompetence in business.
- A code name is a name used for someone or something in order to keep their identity secret.
- a form of aristocratic entertainment in England in the 16th and 17th centuries, originally consisting of pantomime and dancing but later including dialogue and song, presented in elaborate productions given by amateur and professional actors.
- If you cover something, you place something else over it in order to protect it, hide it, or close it.
- Informal. to administer a beating to; thrash.