- US Pronunciation
- US IPA
- UK Pronunciation
- UK IPA
- /ˈsɪnʧər /
- /ˈsɪnʧə /
- US Pronunciation
- US IPA
- /ˈsɪnʧər /
Definitions of cincher word
- noun cincher Something that cinches as in holds and fastens, such as a belt or corset. 1
- noun cincher Something that proves a point or concludes a story. 0
- noun cincher A waist cincher (type of corset). 0
Information block about the term
Parts of speech for Cincher
A common word. It’s meaning is known to most children of preschool age. About 95% of English native speakers know the meaning and use the word.
Most Europeans know this English word. The frequency of it’s usage is somewhere between "mom" and "screwdriver".
cincher usage trend in Literature
Synonyms for cincher
- proof — evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
- clue — A clue to a problem or mystery is something that helps you to find the answer to it.
- confirmation — the act of confirming
- data — You can refer to information as data, especially when it is in the form of facts or statistics that you can analyse. In American English, data is usually a plural noun. In technical or formal British English, data is sometimes a plural noun, but at other times, it is an uncount noun.
- deposition — A deposition is a formal written statement, made for example by a witness to a crime, which can be used in a court of law if the witness cannot be present.
- accessible — If a place or building is accessible to people, it is easy for them to reach it or get into it. If an object is accessible, it is easy to reach.
- clear — Something that is clear is easy to understand, see, or hear.
- effortless — requiring or involving no effort; displaying no signs of effort; easy: an effortless writing style.
- obvious — easily seen, recognized, or understood; open to view or knowledge; evident: an obvious advantage.
- painless — without pain; causing little or no pain: painless dentistry; a painless cure.
Antonyms for cincher
- concealment — Concealment is the state of being hidden or the act of hiding something.
- denial — A denial of something is a statement that it is not true, does not exist, or did not happen.
- hiding — the pelt or skin of one of the larger animals (cow, horse, buffalo, etc.), raw or dressed.
- contradiction — If you describe an aspect of a situation as a contradiction, you mean that it is completely different from other aspects, and so makes the situation confused or difficult to understand.
- disproof — the act of disproving.
- ambiguous — If you describe something as ambiguous, you mean that it is unclear or confusing because it can be understood in more than one way.
- complicated — If you say that something is complicated, you mean it has so many parts or aspects that it is difficult to understand or deal with.
- difficult — not easily or readily done; requiring much labor, skill, or planning to be performed successfully; hard: a difficult job.
- hard — not soft; solid and firm to the touch; unyielding to pressure and impenetrable or almost impenetrable.
- obscure — (of meaning) not clear or plain; ambiguous, vague, or uncertain: an obscure sentence in the contract.
Top questions with cincher
- what is a waist cincher?
- where can i buy a waist cincher?
- where to buy waist cincher?
- how to make a waist cincher?
- what is waist cincher?
- which is better corset or waist cincher?
- how to make a waist cincher corset?
- what is the best waist cincher?
- how to put on a waist cincher?
- what is a cincher?
- where to buy a waist cincher?
- how long do you wear a waist cincher?
- how to buy a waist cincher?
- how long should i wear my waist cincher?
- how to wear a waist cincher?
- Words starting with c
- Words starting with ci
- Words starting with cin
- Words starting with cinc
- Words starting with cinch
- Words starting with cinche
- Words starting with cincher
- Words containing the letters c
- Words containing the letters c,i
- Words containing the letters c,i,n
- Words containing the letters c,i,n,h
- Words containing the letters c,i,n,h,e
- Words containing the letters c,i,n,h,e,r