All l antonyms
- cowardly — If you describe someone as cowardly, you disapprove of them because they are easily frightened and avoid doing dangerous and difficult things.
- timid — lacking in self-assurance, courage, or bravery; easily alarmed; timorous; shy.
- meek — humbly patient or docile, as under provocation from others.
- cautious — Someone who is cautious acts very carefully in order to avoid possible danger.
- afraid — If you are afraid of someone or afraid to do something, you are frightened because you think that something very unpleasant is going to happen to you.
- fearful — causing or apt to cause fear; frightening: a fearful apparition.
- shy — bashful; retiring.
- weak — not strong; liable to yield, break, or collapse under pressure or strain; fragile; frail: a weak fortress; a weak spot in armor.
- unadventurous — inclined or willing to engage in adventures; enjoying adventures.
- skinny — very lean or thin; emaciated: a skinny little kitten.
- slender — having a circumference that is small in proportion to the height or length: a slender post.
- thin — having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick: thin ice.