All circumambulated antonyms
- remained — to continue in the same state; continue to be as specified: to remain at peace.
- ran — simple past tense of run.
- rushed — to move, act, or progress with speed, impetuosity, or violence.
- stayed — (of a ship) to change to the other tack.
- disordered — lacking organization or in confusion; disarranged.
- disorganized — functioning without adequate order, systemization, or planning; uncoordinated: a woefully disorganized enterprise.
- limited — confined within limits; restricted or circumscribed: a limited space; limited resources.
- restricted — confined; limited.