All a go go antonyms
a go goA a
adj a go go
- old-fashioned — of a style or kind that is no longer in vogue: an old-fashioned bathing suit.
- outdated — no longer in use or fashionable; out-of-date; outmoded; antiquated.
- unpopular — not popular; disliked or ignored by the public or by persons generally.
- worn — past participle of wear.
- out — away from, or not in, the normal or usual place, position, state, etc.: out of alphabetical order; to go out to dinner.
- old — far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- stylish — characterized by or conforming to style or the fashionable standard; fashionably elegant; smart or chic: She wore a very stylish gown to the inaugural ball.
- unfashionable — observant of or conforming to the fashion; stylish: a fashionable young woman.
- dull — not sharp; blunt: a dull knife.
- antiquated — If you describe something as antiquated, you are criticizing it because it is very old or old-fashioned.
- past — gone by or elapsed in time: It was a bad time, but it's all past now.
- poor — having little or no money, goods, or other means of support: a poor family living on welfare.